Sunday, June 29, 2008

Aircraft Phootshoot at Alliance Airport

Few days ago, I got a golden opportunity to be part of Aircraft Photoshoot team. We had been to Alliance airport, Fortworth, TX for the photoshoot. We went to one of the hangars and had a great time for the whole day.

It was an amazing experience for me to touch an aircraft(G200), to sit at the co-pilot's seat and to have a look at all the controls, panels and other stuffs. I am really grateful to my Supervisor Rob Rhoades for providing me this opportunity.

Here are some snaps from the photoshoot.

http://picasaweb.google.com/balak81/Photos_From_a_Aircraft_hangar

2 comments:

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

you look super cool on the G200... enjoy it while you are it...

Utopianb said...

Ah Thanks CM. It was really a nice experience to be in the cockpit of a real aircraft:)