Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Trip to Irving, Dallas, TX - 01

Sometimes it's nice to be away from home for a while! :) I have come to Dallas to receive training on development of Courseware products! It is basically to create training materials for Pilot Ground Schools. My company, CAE, has sponsored this travel and would be for a period of 3 months.

I had reached Dallas on 8th June and it has been almost 2 weeks now! It's totally a new experience and exciting too. My colleagues are well experienced in aviation domain (minimum of 15 yrs)and are surprisingly helpful and friendly (contrary to what I have heard from others).

I believe, I'll have a great time here. I'll keep this entry updated soon.

In the meantime, some photos from last weekend trip to Dallas, Downtown. :)

US Trip

3 comments:

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

Good Snaps... BTW, what is Nishant doing in those pictures... is he also in CAE??? Good Lord that place seems to be becoming a mini MW :)

Utopianb said...

CM, Nishant has joined CAE as Sr.Multimedia Developer : ) He is from web design and multimedia background. Prior to getting into Support he was working as a video editor. :)

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

well as long as all the good people are getting together... who cares if the place is swarming with ex-Mentee affectionados...